Less Itch + Less flakes = Comfort
WE’VE ALL BEEN THERE
You’re out at a party or out for dinner and your scalp is driving you nuts.
What happens next?!?!
You start scratching, the crust starts falling.
Suddenly your black shirt is covered in psoriasis shavings and people think you haven’t showered in weeks.
It’s not only uncomfortable, it can be embarrassing.
How To Treat Scalp Psoriasis?
The truth is there are many ways you can treat a psoriasis ridden scalp, but none of them compare to a quality psoriasis shampoo that’s made specifically for one thing; to provide your scalp with relief and comfort.
Pro Tip: Stop using dandruff shampoo’s – Most of them contain “salicylic acid” which will chemically burn the flakes off your scalp – YIKES!
Natural Remedies For Psoriasis On Scalp?
There are plenty of natural remedies out there to treat scalp psoriasis, it’s just a matter of finding one that works for you – heres a list:
- You can use honey (smells good but sticky!) – Lather and let sit for 30-60 minutes then wash out
- You can use Coconut Oil – For best results rub throughout scalp before bed and don’t wash out until the next morning (Popular choice due to effectiveness! Check out detailed article here)
- You can use Tea Tree Oil – Same method as coconut oil!
All of these solutions will provide a certain amount of relief as they are all natural moisturizers
But In Most Experiences..
None of them will work as well as a specific scalp psoriasis shampoo.
Because although natures natural remedies will provide momentary relief,
and of course they’re convenient at times.
Scalp psoriasis sufferers need long lasting, reliable relief.
By far one of the best, if not THE best scalp psoriasis treatment on the market.
Neutrogena’s unique formula has a patented ingredient known as “Neutar”, which provides the scalp with relief up to many hours after application.
The Main Ingredient In A Scalp Psoriasis Shampoo That Works..
Combination of 4% Neutar and a whole 1% of Coal Tar. Essentially a thick moisturizer to relieve the scalp and give you a thorough cleanse.
Fun Fact: Coal tar has been used in dermatological practices for OVER A CENTURY!
If You’re Still Skeptical Lets Look At The Pros and Cons
- Pricing is always the most looked at variable when it comes to purchasing anything – luckily, the manufacturer has made this extremely affordable due to its effectiveness and urgency. Prices range anywhere from $7 all the way to $25 – better prices with bulk packages available online
- Because of its recommended use by doctors (2 times a week) it lasts longer than regular shampoos
- It has a great reputation, hence why it’s recommended not only by the company that makes it, but also by doctors
- It’s a Medicated Shampoo (Coal Tar Shampoo)
- In most cases involving severe dandruff producing conditions, coal tar is the only solution for relief
- It doesn’t have the best smell due to its active ingredients – it doesn’t smell terrible, but it doesn’t have the flower like aroma that our chemically filled shampoos have that are all over the market
- Can be hard to find in your average pharmacy
How To Use
Simply lather throughout your scalp, keeping away from your eyes and mouth, let sit for 1-2 minutes, rinse, and your scalp psoriasis treatment will take effect immediately!
There you have it – Guaranteed instant relief
What Others Are Saying…
“My skull doesn’t itch anymore! I just make sure to use it once a week, then use other shampoos, too. Problem solved!” – Maria, USA
“I suffered from psoriasis on my scalp for years. Constant itching, dandruff on my shirts, sometimes painful dry spots, you name it. My doctor recommended this product and i’ve never looked back!” – Sean, United Kingtom
“I’ve used several other brands for my psoriasis problem on my scalp and this is the only one that truly works. When I have any outbreak I use it once or twice and then for weeks/months i don’t have any breakouts, I love it!” – Bill, Canada
Should I get Neutrogena Psoriasis Shampoo?
- Instant relief
- Patented ingredient that permeates deep into hair roots
- Affordable as it is only used twice a week
Give yourself the relief you deserve with, in our opinion, the best psoriasis shampoo on the market.